Insolvency Manager (JIEB trainee or qualified)
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming Insolvency Manager
Strong local presence within the insolvency & business recovery arena
About Our Client
Leading and reputable local firm having worked on some high-profile insolvency assignments in recent years. Exciting time to join as this firm are witnessing an increased workload and forecasting further growth next year!
- To manage a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance.
- Reporting into a partner you will manage a small team of insolvency professionals.
- Delegate work, ensuring cases are progressed efficiently.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Provide training to team members and ensure compliance is kept up to date.
The Successful Applicant
- A solid track record in insolvency is key and a formal accountancy or insolvency qualification is desirable although not essential.
- ACA/ACCA and/or CPI and/or JIEB qualified would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Competitive basic salary between £30,000 - £45,000 dependant on where you are with your studies or if you're qualified
- Other benefits such as holiday allowance and pension to be discussed