This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business and grow with them
Strong local presence within the insolvency & business recovery arena
About Our Client
Leading and reputable local firm having worked on some high-profile insolvency assignments in recent years. Exciting time to join as this firm are witnessing an increased workload and forecasting further growth hence the need to appoint another person!
- The right person will be an ambitious individual who can seize this exciting opportunity and drive their career and the business forward by joining an expanding and developing team in a market leading independent business recovery and insolvency practice in the Midlands
- You will have the commercial acumen to hit the ground running
- You must be able to build relationships internally and manage an agile working environment.
- You will report directly to the Directors and be jointly responsible for operational and financial targets.
- We are open to applicants from established backgrounds or those looking to take the next step in their career.
- The candidate must be a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner and/or a qualified Accountant and have worked in another Insolvency Practice
- We specifically require someone with experience of dealing with all aspects of corporate advisory and insolvency in the SME market
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally be both JIEB qualified and a qualified Accountant
- Have several years' experience of IBR's and Viability Reviews as well as leading on all types of corporate insolvency
- Have some personal insolvency knowledge, although this is not essential
- Be an energetic and ambitious individual
- Be highly personable with an excellent management style to fit in with the existing team of dedicated and skilled staff.
- Have polished and confident presentation skills
- Have the ability to lead and train junior staff where required
What's on Offer
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits
- Free parking
- Agile working environment
- Other benefits to be discussed