Insurance Litigation NQ
We are currently looking for NQ's wanting to progress into Insurance litigation
Our Clients are A top tier law firm
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier Law firm in the city.
Daily responsibilities for this role will include:
- Caseload management
- Assisting the partners and associates with various matters
- Advising clients with issues of liability and coverage
- Preparing reports, correspondence and court documents
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Ensure compliance with relevant deadlines
The Successful Applicant
For this Insurance litigation NQ role you will have:
- Top academics including a 2:1 at legal degree level or degree with completion of the LPC.
- Be qualifying as a solicitor in 2018.
- Have taken a seat in Insurance Litigation during their training contract.
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate, you will receive:
- A Competitive salary
- Additional benefits
- Exceptional training