Integration Accountant - Working on new Acquisitions
Thriving insurance business based in Kent
Must have Experience in Acquisitions
About Our Client
Insurance business based in Kent are looking for an integration accountant to join their team and work with the acquisition teams.
- Key point of contact for the acquisition, to support and assist with any queries raised in relation to Finance & Accounts.
- Resolution of outstanding issues identified throughout the due diligence process
- Integration of monthly reporting in to core management accounts process in accordance with group timetable
- Control of working day one income reports
- Reviewing monthly management accounts
- Review of acquired businesses accounting policies and alignment to group policies
- Review of recently acquired entities internal controls
- Implementation of group controls over acquired entities
- Oversight of client money procedures, calculations and responsibility for improvements in line with group processes
- Review of regulatory returns and submission
- Overall responsibility for the successful integration of the recently acquired businesses, including but not limited to:
- Business transfer agreements in line with pre-defined process
- Registering the entity for VAT pre business transfer
- Supplier communication
- Calculating the closing balance sheet at hive up date and assisting with drafting the relevant accounting entries for the hive up of the acquisition.
- Oversight of the winding down of acquired entities that have been transferred in
- Running off the client account and associated debtor and insurer creditor balances
- Assisting the Finance Department to accurately prepare Statutory Financial Statements for the acquired entities and to resolve any audit queries.
- Ensuring continued corporation tax compliance / arranging payments of corporation tax as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The integration accountant must have experience in integrating acquisitions, have strong systems skills aswell as an overall finance knowledge.
What's on Offer
The integration accountant is paying up to £60,000 + other benefits.