Integration project manager
Opportunity to lead on projects
Opportunity to join a company experiencing high growth and development
About Our Client
City & County Healthcare Group is the UK's largest provider of community-based social and home care services. Our companies support tens of thousands of people with wide-ranging care needs, helping them to continue living independently at home.
- Strong stakeholder management, building relationships with key workstream leads by chairing key weekly project meetings.
- Work with Programme Management team to drive new initiatives within the Integrations to help drive both smoother onboarding.
- Maintaining project and resource budget, ensuring synergies are tracked and within project budgets.
- Working with operational managers to embed changes within the business. Identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
- Responsible for working with Implementation teams to help create system deployment roll out plans in agreement with senior leadership teams and operational directors for Integration.
- Faciliate and conduct project workshops to define integration strategy for each workstream with clear actions and milestones captured.
- Build long-lasting relationships with local and regional central stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure the team have the right skills and development to succeed in leading change, enabling each team member the autonomy to work independently throughout the project.
- Build, review and adapt inetgration project plans as required to ensure all tasks are captured and on track throughout the integration.
- Management and coordination of multiple worksteams to ensure dependencies throughout project are considered and managed inline for full project plan.
- Help drive continuous improvement by working with change and project management teams to help build and design new products and features.
- Manage core project management lifecycle throughout implementation - including (Milestone Management, weekly Highlight report, RAID, Change Requests and Synegry Tracking).
- Identifying suitable communication strategies and building on these, reviewing the plans and delivering reports to the executives.
- Constructing cases which initiate change, understanding and projecting specific benefits to come from these changes.
- Document project evaluations and result measurement in readiness to handover to business as usual post go live.
- To identify and implement mechanisms by which benefits can be realized, measured and to support the Business in taking ownership of the required activities
- Ensure targets and key milestones are met, using project methodologies to perform governance throughout project - including, holding daily stand ups with team, chairing weekly meetings and generating weekly highlight reports for programme board.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience managing people and projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Confident and natural communicator with an inspiring quality
- PRINCE2, AGILE or other Project Management qualification
- Change management experience, including communications, engagement and behavioural and cultural change
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Organising and overseeing change programmes and plans
- Logical and efficient
- An excellent understanding of customer service principles and practice
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to further your career in project management, to take ownership and lead from the front for a successful and growing care business.