- Brilliant opportunity for a Integration Solutions Architect (iPaaS & Analytics)
- 'Established Start-up' embarking on growth journey with new innovative products
About Our Client
Global, established, Integration Platform as a Service / Analytics SaaS Tech business
The primary focus of a Integration Solutions Architect (iPaaS & Analytics) is to become a domain expert in the portfolio of cloud-based products, solutions, and markets (both industry and functional areas), enabling him/her to effectively discover, develop, position and differentiate the unique value proposition to both prospects and customers. The TSA role is focused on supporting the regional sales team on opportunities that include the cloud delivery of products as a member of the Virtual Account Team by contributing to and executing on both account and opportunity plans leading to the generation of software license/subscription, maintenance, services and training bookings. Provide sales support to the Sales Teams through the delivery of in-depth discovery, customer presentations & demonstrations, primarily face to face or through web conferencing. Considerable travel is required for this role but can be based anywhere in England (50-75%).
The Successful Applicant
- Integration Solutions Architect (iPaaS & Analytics) experience
- SaaS and Cloud technologies
- Enterprise Data Warehousing Technologies, Strategies, and Products
- Data Integration Strategies, Methods, Products, and Services
- Data Preparation Methods, Products, and Capabilities
- BI (Business Intelligence), Data Visualization, and Dashboarding
- REST API Design, Development, and Implementation
- SQL, PHP and/or Python languages (Minitab Session Language++)
- Network and Software Security Best Practices
- Ability to "Connect the Dots" (Aligning how the technology drives value at the business level)
- Teaching for Differentiation
- Tailoring for Resonance
- Planning and Time Management
- Team Leadership
- Relationship Building at all levels, Executive, Technical and Business User
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Sense of Urgency
- Effective Listener
- Knowledge Driven
- Goal & Results Oriented
- Highly Competitive
- Political & Business Savvy
- Strong Work Ethic & Discipline
Experience: Significant experience implementing relational databases in conjunction with an ETL or similar integration platform for use with analytical, statistical, and/or data mining platforms required. Experience with both data preparation and visualisation/dashboarding platforms is a plus. A background in software with extensive SQL experience and integration or API development is preferred.
5+ years of enterprise software pre-sales engineering support experience in information technology market required or 10+ years of direct relevant industry experience within a global Fortune 5000 company.
Demonstrated experience and expertise presenting technology solutions to senior business and IT decision makers by reinforcing the value of the solution to the business's overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities.
Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through to drive software license, maintenance and services revenue.
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £85,000 + + £5K Car + £26k OTE + Extensive Benefits