Intellectual Property Solicitor
Amazing opportunity to join a growing London team
Intellectual Property NQ
About Our Client
A leading legal 500 law firm.
You will be joining the IP team with a focus on IP litigation, working on a range of hard and soft IP rights. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Advising on cases in the UK courts and managing your own caseload
- Advising clients across the media, sports, energy, tech and pharma sectors
- Assisting with trademark filing and prosecution work
- Liaising directly with clients
- Legal research and document preparation
- Drafting software licenses
The Successful Applicant
You will have completed at least 6 months of experience working in an IP seat at a leading law firm. You may have been retained at your current firm in an area you're not seeking to qualify into. You're a self-starter with good initiative and looking for a firm you can have a long term career in.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package.