Based in the heart of Brighton
Great working environment
About Our Client
This regulator is responsible for protecting workplace pensions.
The business works with those running pensions as well as employees help them save for retirement.
My client is committed to creating a great place to work and do all they can in supporting people to reach their full potential.
You'll be joining an expanding team at the time of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
- Provide high quality intelligence support to casework, including; intelligence research and analysis, inference development, risk assessment and the development of recommendations.
- Research entities and themes of interest, collating relevant data to provide an up-to-date and accurate intelligence picture.
- Identify and assess risks through an understanding of emerging intelligence themes and trends, making recommendations for mitigating activities and escalating where appropriate.
- Handle, record and disseminate sensitive information in line with legal and procedural requirements.
- Manipulate and present data, including from complex and disparate datasets.
- Produce intelligence products, reports and assessments to support effective decision making
- Support continuous improvement activities that enhance the capability and working practices of the Intelligence team.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop intelligence sharing opportunities and collaborative working.
- Drive personal development in line with the business's values and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound knowledge of intelligence tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Research skills.
- Experience of producing intelligence and analytic products.
- Ability to produce high quality written reports.
- Ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of handling sensitive information.
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder liaison.
What's on Offer
- Civil Service Pension arrangements
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements