Fantastic opportunity to join an established successful business
Possible temporary to permanent conversion after completion of the contract
About Our Client
This Interim Accountant position is with a leading Financial Services business.
The successful for this London based Interim Accountant position will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and review of monthly Financial Accounts
- Processing all purchase invoices and arranging payments by due dates
- Compiling of data for use in generating Sales invoices and/or Accrued Income
- Handling Banking transactions; updating and maintaining cash reports (incl weekly bank reconciliations).
- Preparing monthly balance sheet schedules.
- Preparing and uploading Accounting templates onto Oracle
- Processing of employees' expenses
- Compiling necessary information for VAT reporting and other statutory returns
- Assisting in collating all relevant information for Head office quarterly reporting
- Setting up of New Suppliers' information
- Audit Management and completion (Internal and External)
- Cash flow compilation
- Budget variance analysis
- Monthly Payroll supervision
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this London based Interim Accountant position will have the following exposure:
- An Accounting qualification (Qualified)
- Previous experience in a Financial Accounting environment ( 2Years+ PQE)
- Working knowledge of Financial accounting systems
- Previous experience of Financial Accounting and data analysis
- Practical knowledge and understanding of Administration processes and procedures
- Understanding of UK GAAP
What's on Offer
Attractive day rate remuneration and a great environment to work in.