Interim - Buliding Surveyor
Opportunity to work Client side for a Developer and Asset Manager
About Our Client
The company's services include valuations, investment and development acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential agency, property management, building surveying and more.
Supervising and managing staff
* Meeting all statutory, regulatory and health safety requirements
* Budget management
* Performance management
* Acting as lead officer for external and internal contracts
* Providing a high level of customer service to residents, colleagues and contractors
* Technical guidance, defect diagnosis, undertaking a range of property surveys, preparation of specifications and schedule of works for tender.
The Successful Applicant
Must be well organised, use own initiative and work to tight deadlines
* Proven IT skills, including High Level of Excel
* Attention to detail
* Good written communication skills
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Developing strong client relationships Responsibilities:
* Provide building surveys
* Provide dilapidation's
What's on Offer
£200 - £300 a Day
Immediately available preferred.