Interim Client Services Consultant - Financial Services
Exciting client service consultant role in Financial Services
Great training and development, progression and team collaborative culture
About Our Client
Based in the city of London, my client is a fast paced, international firm with a friendly, hard working and team orientated culture. They are seeking a Interim Client Services Consultant - Financial Services to support the growth of the team.
Interim Client Services Consultant - Financial Services, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all client inquiries are responded to within defined service levels and in line with client standards
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of all transaction requests. Accountable for ensuring that clients receive a level of service appropriate to their needs
- Communicating with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
- Representing the client in face to face meetings including providing support materials
- Assessing client needs, expectations and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements
- Influencing strategic initiatives to ensure that our client provides client service that exceeds expectations
- Supports continuous improvement initiatives for internal and external processes and services.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are continually followed and that key business unit indicators are met
- Proactively managing internal client relationships (i.e. Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Service providers, Fund Fin Services and Systems Integration) to ensure support for clients' needs
- Maintaining an appropriate level of company and industry knowledge including keeping current policies and objectives
- Maintaining Strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered. Reviews client satisfaction measurement results and competitive measures
- Managing client data for internal record keeping purposes. Produces management information and internal updates on client activity
- Escalating appropriately and is risk aware
- Participating in special projects and cross-functional teams/initiatives as needed and performs other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
The successful Interim Client Services Consultant - Financial Services will have:
- An undergraduate degree, ideally relevant to the business and/or fin services sector
- Previous client services exposure within funds or investment exposure (desirable)
- Ability to maintain a high quality of work with precision and attention to detail
- Demonstrate adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Ability to communicate and manage stakeholder relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior external professionals
What's on Offer
Attractive day rate, along with training, development opportunities in a fast paced, leader in the sector in the City of London.