- Excellent Interim opportunity for a Commercial Contracts Manager
About Our Client
This highly regarded research university is seeking an Interim Commercial Contracts Manager to join their Commercial team. Although a research focused University this role will be supporting their Commercial & Services team.
The Interim Commercial Contracts Manager - University will sit in the Commercial Contracts team supporting the services provided by the University.This will include drafting service agreements, reviewing clauses and negotiating elements specifically related to:
- intellectual property (IP)
The Successful Applicant
The successful interim Commercial Contract Manager - University will have experience of:
- drafting, reviewing & negotiating contracts
- specific experience of intellectual property would be advantageous.
- University experience would be desired but is not a requisite
- fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Flexible role - can be done remotely.
Basic salary up to £49k maximum depending on level of experience.