Interim Commercial Counsel - 12 Month FTC
Thriving and busy legal team with interesting variety of work
Excellent exposure within a global and leading organization
About Our Client
Global fin tech business with over 12,000 employees globally
- To research and deliver proactive, efficient and robust legal advice.
- To liaise with, instruct and manage external counsel when required.
- To negotiate and finalise commercial contract terms with the company's clients and suppliers.
- To assist with product development and the integration of new businesses.
- To act within the framework of the company's risk management policies.
- To support management in ensuring that the company and its officers act lawfully and in compliance with statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Draft, advise and negotiate a wide range of commercial legal agreements
- Advise on data protection issues
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Solicitor - would suit solicitor of 5 years PQE+
- Experience in a commercial environment (private practice or in-house).
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people regardless of background or role.
- Well organised and able to prioritise and manage competing workload demands.
- Confident and assertive.
- Approachable and open.
- Adaptable and able to take on variety of tasks.
- Able to drive things forward both independently and as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Flexibility to work for home (1-2 days in the office when the office re-opens. Currently the business is working 100% from home and will do until further guidance from the government to ensure safety of all staff)
Good Salary and company benefits
Good duration contract