Interim Compliance Manager - Fire Safety
Excellent 6 month opportunity in the East Midlands
Fire safety compliance
About Our Client
Our client are a highly reputable and growing provider of affordable housing.
They are based in the East Midlands.
As the interim Compliance Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Oversee the delivery of the Fire Safety area including the management of contracts ensuring 100% compliance
- Be the responsible person for the Groups statutory obligations for Fire Safety and leading the compliance officers and coordinator to ensure full compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations
- Report on compliance contracts, implementing the appropriate performance framework for each contract
- Analyse, assess and interpret risk assessment recommendations for high level risks across the Group
The Successful Applicant
A professional Fire membership of a recognised fire safety body is essential either:
- Institute of Fire Safety Managers - IFSM
- Institute of fire Engineers - IFE
- Institute of Fire Prevention Officers - IFPO
What's on Offer
This is an exciting 6 month + contract with a competitive day rate.