Interim Compliance Manager (Housing)
£40,000 - £45,000
Growing Social Housing Organisation
Remote Working Possible
About Our Client
Growing Social Housing presence, spreading across the East Midlands.
This role will include:
- Management of our compliance work streams namely: gas, solid fuel, electrical, lifts, fire safety, water hygiene and asbestos.
- Ensuring safeguarding procedures are fit for purpose and that our staff teams are competent in executing them.
- You will procure contracts and ensure compliance with contract conditions and that works are completed to the relevant statutory and regulatory standards.
- To audit gas works carried out by the in house team and contractors to ensure that both Gas quality and compliance standards throughout the Borough are maintained in accordance with current regulations, best practice, Gas Safe rules relating to registration and technical standards are maintained.
- You will also manage new heating installations, electrical upgrade works and fire risk assessment works.
The Successful Applicant
- The role requires the candidate to demonstrate knowledge of the current legislation of compliance work.
- Have either an appropriate gas or electrical qualification.
- Have a HNC in Building Studies or equivalent qualification
- Experience managing small team.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines .
- Take extreme attention to detail and leave no stone unturned.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Holiday entitlement