Interim Compliance Manager
Interim opportunity with leading North West based housing provider
Initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended further
About Our Client
My client is looking to recruit an experienced interim compliance manager to their existing team whilst a permanent incumbent is found.
Interim Compliance Manager - North West England
The purpose of the role is to deliver a set of objectives relating to Gas Safety, Fire Safety, Electrical Safety, Asbestos Management, Water Hygiene Management and Lifts.
Key Objectives and Duties include:
- Manage the Gas Servicing function to ensure 100% compliance with Gas Safety Checks completed on time
- Manage the maintenance and replacement of all M&E Assets
- Ensure completion of compliance related activities and tasks such as Fire & Legionella Risk Assessments, asbestos re-inspection and electrical testing programmes.
- Deliver planned programmes of compliance related investment work on time and to budget. E.g. Fire Safety Works, installation of fire alarm systems, lift replacements.
- Directly managing contractors engaged on compliance works and services
- Achieve relevant compliance targets as set out in the Compliance Dashboard
- Ensure all necessary records are kept, systems kept updated and data cleansed.
- Managing expenditure within budgets
- Effectively manage staff to achieve set objectives
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience of overseeing a compliance team and all associated works for a social housing provider.
What's on Offer
Competitive day rate and agile working
Initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended further.