Interim Compliance Manager
Growing Social Housing Organisation
About Our Client
My Client is medium HA based in the East Midlands.
- Taking a lead on compliance programmes across the housing association
- Bringing a compliance focus across the whole organisation
- Dealing with the procurement of subcontractors
- Updating processes in place for the organisation
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective quality monitoring and business assurance systems relating to property maintenance and compliance programmes, including conducting audits and inspections
- Programme, cost and financial management experience including forecasting, management and monitoring of budgets and working knowledge of schedule of rates contracts.
The Successful Applicant
- Previously held a compliance manager or similar position for a social housing organisation or similar background
- Excellent knowledge of housing compliance related legislation, regulatory requirements, sector challenges and best practices
- Demonstrable understanding of electrical legislation and best practice, particularly within the social housing sector including, but not limited to EICR testing programmes, service and maintenance requirements
- Demonstrable understanding of asbestos legislation and best practice, particularly within the social housing sector
- Demonstrable understanding of fire safety legislation and best practice, particularly within the social housing sector
- Strong analytical skills demonstrating experience of providing accurate and timely performance reports and improvement recommendations for Project Management meetings, Senior Managers and Boards.
- Holder of the NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Management/IFE Approved Fire Risk Assessment Qualification or equivalent.
- P405 - Management of Asbestos in Buildings (Preferable)
- CITB SMSTS or SSSTS (Preferable)
What's on Offer
- £45,000 - £50,000 doe
- Agile working
- Flexible between home and office
- Private Health care
- Travel Expenses