Interim Contract Manager
Competitive Day Rate
About Our Client
My client are a market leader, looking after the repairs and maintenance of social housing properties.
- Responsible for operational management of the relevant Maintenance Team and its related functions ensuring that services are delivered effectively and efficiently to high standards
- Responsible for setting and profiling reactive maintenance budgets and monitoring spend against budget.
- Re-enforcement of high rise buildings.
- To oversee and have responsibility for the effective planning and programming of planned and reactive compliance works.
- Schedule, organise and document regular contractor meetings sharing areas of risk/concerns, good practice and highlighting any trends.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of management position in property services.
- Experience of construction, maintenance or repairs programmes.
- Practical experience of budget preparation and financial control.
- Full understanding of managing a P&L business area.
- Up to date knowledge of legislative frameworks and key issues relevant to the post.
- Ability to think and plan strategically.
- Takes ownership of tasks and carries through to successful completion.
- Committed to high standards of customer service.
- Able to build effective relationships across the organisation.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Day rate
- Flexible working
- Travel Allowance