- 6 month interim opportunity with potential to be extended
- Large well respected housing association in Greater Manchester
About Our Client
Interim Contracts Manager (Fire Safety)
My client is one of the leading registered housing providers in Greater Manchester responsible for providing neighbourhood and asset management services to over 10000 properties within the area. Due to a large influx of work they are looking to recruit a temporary contracts manager within their compliance team.
Interim Contracts Manager (Fire Safety)Some of the key responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
- To lead, manage and ensure the delivery of the fire risk assessment program, and the management of all actions derived from those risk assessments.
- To lead, manage and ensure the delivery of the fire safety planned service and maintenance contract, including management of the budget
- To carry out all surveying duties in the identification and detailing of building works and associated services and the preparation of estimates/schedules of work/ drawings/sketches and all other contract documentation required for the completion of all actions generated from the Fire risk assessments
- To maintain, collate and update the Housing management systems and data base, in relation to fire safety.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Understanding of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- Understanding of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation in relation to domestic and residential premises.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and produce solutions
- Experience of delivering a customer focused service.
What's on Offer
- Agile working
- Competitive hourly rate