- Leading North West based social housing provider
- Long term interim contract
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading social housing providers in the North West.
Interim Contracts Manager (Planned Works)
- Manage the performance of contractors through regular contract meetings where performance is monitored, managed and continuously improved through agreed KPI's.
- Manage the procurement process for main contractor and adhoc and specialist contractors.
- Manage the repairs & void budget in liaison with the Finance Team.
- Work collaboratively to ensure contracts are managed in a safe manner and risks are mitigated
The Successful Applicant
Interim Contracts Manager (Planned Works) - Property and Housing - North West England
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous social housing experience
- Previous experience of managing various capital works/investment schemes ranging between £500k - £1million.
What's on Offer
- Long term interim assignment
- Agile working
- Competitive hourly rate