- Excellent in-house corporate role
- Fully remote working
About Our Client
One of the UK's largest leading not-for-profit organisations, this role will report into the Deputy CEO and cover a broad range of in-house legal matters.
The day to day duties of this role will cover:
- Working on large corporate M&A deals valuing £50million +
- The role will involve corporate deals that have elements of property associated.
- General commercial contracts and property queries
- Help to manage legal risk and compliance
- Helping to manage external panel law firms and legal spend.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in the business, offering pragmatic, solutions driven legal advice and support.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be a UK qualified solicitor with 5+ years' PQE
- Must hold an in date practising certificate
- Have a proven background in law covering corporate M&A transactions (high value)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ideally some experience working for a not-for-profit organisation or public sector organisation would be advantageous but not essential
What's on Offer
Salary + package and lots of flexibility to work fully remote