Interim Corporate Tax Manager
Opportunity to join a large retail business in Manchester city centre
Contract opportunity with an immediate start
About Our Client
This is a multi-million £ turnover retail business based in the heart of Manchester City centre and they are currently looking an Interim Corporate Tax Manager to join the department on a 3 - 6 month basis.
As the Interim Corporate Tax Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and submission of UK corporation tax computations
- Preparation of calculations and forecasts for UK corporation tax payments on account
- Preparation of tax disclosures in consolidated group and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of R&D reports
- Interacting with tax authorities as required
- Preparation of Senior Accounting Officer submissions and supporting work
- Developing more junior tax team members
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have prior experience in Corporate Tax either in practice or industry and will be able to start within the next 2 weeks.
What's on Offer
Flexible packages to be negotiated depending on experience.