Interim Customer Journey Marketing Manager - Contract
Interim Marketing Manager - Customer Journey
Yorkshire - Immediate start
About Our Client
A fast growing organisation with multiple sites
As the customer journey marketing manager you will work closely with the Interim Head of Marketing Manager to help shape the strategy and work closer with key stakeholders within the business. You will work with a number of key stakeholders, help to shape ideas and help them to come alive and truly engage and influence a customer base.
- You will overview and review information around audience profiling and work in collaboration with 3rd parties.
- You will have a strong understanding of processes, mapping, setting objectives and interpreting a brief you will then work with various departments to help implement the messages via various channels of marketing .
- You will act as an independent, but be a strong team player you must have a strong background in digital marketing online campaigns and customer profiling.
- You will also need to have a track record in understanding the customer, accessing the trends, growing the customer base, becoming more efficient, helping to deliver the strategy.
- You must be comfortable in articulating information with stakeholders, be able to also take direction but demonstrate creativity.
- You'll be an expert on all things DM/ECRM and mapping out a customer journey to maximize ROI.
As an Interim Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the full marketing mix
- Involved in the full marketing mix as well as campaign & brand management
- You will also help to deliver regular communications via various channels
- Manage relationships both internally and externally with appropriate stakeholders, delivering an excellent level of service and marketing expertise
The main channels are through direct channels, campaigns both traditional print as well as a range of digital formats so the communications need to be topical, on brand and memorable in order to achieve the best response rates.
This is an integrated role and does need a customer journey marketing manager who can prove they're able to strategically plan as well as deliver solutions that get results.
You'll be a DM/ECRM expert a direct/digital marketer who has worked in a regulated environment possibly from a financial, retail, telco's or agency background
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of working as an Marketing Manager within insurance, financial services or for a service provider
- You would have been involved in the full marketing mix, including campaign management, journey mapping, brand management and dealing with a large range of stakeholders
- You will also have had experience of managing a brands reputation and been involved in multi-channel marketing
- Strong experience of managing stakeholders within a service led environment
- Ideally worked within an organisation who has been involved in a transformation change programmes
- You must be available at short notice as this is a contact
What's on Offer
Day Rate maybe considered
Please apply ASAP