Interim Development Project Manager (Housing)
Interim Project Officer (Development) to start ASAP for a minimum of 6 months.
Flexible working, 2/3 days from home.
About Our Client
A highly successful Housing Provider based in the East Midlands who focus on providing high quality homes within the local community. They have an ever growing development programme.
As the Interim Development Project Manager (Housing) you will focus on the end to end development for an expanding programme:
- You will bring forward development briefs.
- You will progress bringing forward development of some key sites ranging from 20-135 homes.
- You will project manage various phases of works such as bringing forward new modular housing.
- You will identify and appraise future sites for development.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Interim Development Project Manager (Housing) role you will:
- Be available to start at short notice.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years development experience carrying out a similar role with a Housing Association or Local Authority.
- Live in or be willing to commute to the East Midlands.
What's on Offer
- Excellent hourly rate and they are looking for someone to start at short notice. They can appoint using video interview.