- Interim opportunity with one of the largest housing providers in the North West
- 3 Month contract with view to further extension
About Our Client
Interim Director Of Compliance
My client is one of the largest housing providers in the North West of England and provides homes for over 20000 end users across the region. Due to a change in structure they are looking to recruit an experienced senior level compliance professional on an interim basis.
The main role of this post is to lead the existing Compliance Team to achieve best in class standards of asset compliance that will keep our customers, staff and contractors safe; meeting legislative requirements and protecting the organisations reputation. some further responsibilities are:
- Oversee the development of all statutory compliance processes associated with our property assets.
- Develop and ensure the maintenance of a comprehensive periodic testing regime that ensures the safety and compliance of our property assets.
- Provide clear and effective leadership, direction and management of a national asset compliance service.
- Develop and ensure the maintenance of robust systems for implementing and tracking actions resulting from periodic inspections.
- Oversee the contract management of consultants and contractors involved in periodic testing and M&E programmes.
- Work alongside MI and H&S teams to ensure senior management, sub-committees and Board are provided with fit for purpose management information on performance and risks.
- Take ownership of asset data associated with compliance, periodic testing and M&E. Liaise with IT and other functions to maintain and improve the quality of this data.
- Play a key role within the Asset Management senior management team.
The Successful Applicant
Interim Director of Compliance
The successful candidate:
- Will have previous experience of working at a senior level (Head Of/Director) within the Assets of Compliance team social housing organisation previously.
- Excellent people management and leadership capabilities
- In depth understanding of Asset Management systems
What's on Offer
3 Month initial contract with view to further extension
Competitive Day Rate