Interim Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Leading FMCG Manufacturer
About Our Client
This market leading company based in Warwickshire, manufacture an array of specialist products as the Interim Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be instrumental in ensuring their equipment is as efficient as possible.
As the Interim Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance on complex mechanical-electro / mechanical systems and process equipment that includes PLC and pneumatic controls.
- Identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving
- Maintain & repair the equipment to validated specification
- Use downtime data to identify downtime issues and opportunities to Improve
- Provide technical support, knowledge & advice for technical service, sales, customers, partner divisions etc.
- Resolve complex technical problems which may require the use of nonstandard service techniques
- Analyse system performance data, report on performance trends & develop corrective action and preventative maintenance plans for systems within assigned area of responsibility
- Coordinates site planning & installation activities
- Provide user in-service & product orientation prior to turn over of system & short-term user support after system turn over
- Provide remote or on-site direction & diagnostic assistance to service technicians in resolving complex or unusual system failures
- Develops service technicians through direct assistance, seminars & involvement in emergency situations that may require the use of nonstandard service techniques
- Maintains knowledge of current technology & new products through continuous education & participation in other professional development opportunities
THIS ROLE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO WORK ON 3 SHIFT ROTATION INCLUDING DAYS, AFTERNOONS & NIGHTS (8 HOUR SHIFTS)
The Successful Applicant
A Maintenance Engineer/Technician with experience within a commercial manufacturing environment and the following:
- Electrical bias
- Formal Engineering Qualification (Electrical HNC/ HND / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- BTEC ONC, C&G Technician or equivalent
What's on Offer
Circa £25 - £30 per hour