Interim Estates Surveyor - inside IR35
Make a difference working with a landlord to support occupiers
Signed off position, remotely based during the pandemic - hours flexible
About Our Client
My client is a public sector organisation, with a varied commercial investment portfolio in Worcestershire.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Estates Surveyor would be:
- Doing day to day estates management, rent reviews, landlord and tenant
- Supporting occupiers in getting a plan in place to pay rents / when they will pay rents
- Support internal and external stakeholders with any property related queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful interim estates surveyor will be:
- Someone who has ideally worked in a client side role, or is comfortable being a landlord that has to consider socio economic factors around collection of rents and rent plans.
- Ideally MRICS Estates Surveyor
- Ideally would have worked for a council previously
- Has experience of estates management experience
- Is comfortable working remotely during this crisis.
What's on Offer
The offer is a secure contract, that is signed off and has funding for at least six months. Secondment has led to this need being interim. The hourly rate varies depending on experience. The role is inside IR35, depending on experience levels. Home based until after the Covid lock down ends, and potentially home based after the lock down ends.