Interim Estates Team Manager (Grounds Maintenance)
An exciting opportunity working for a sector leading housing association.
Region - Coventry to Cambridge - Grounds Maintenance
About Our Client
Our client is a very forward thinking housing provider with an "in house" estates maintenance business.
- Manage in house teams to ensure delivery of a high quality service to customers utilising CSC estate based reporting to identify and resolve high volume estate based issues
- Responsible for all aspects of staff management for direct reports, including recruitment, training, development and performance management.
- Responsible for the quality monitoring and performance management of all estate services provided in your area.
- Responsible for the management of external contractors including operational/financial performance and monthly meetings in your area
- Responsible for scheme based operative productivity/reporting/management, to include regular 121s, day to day management, annual PPC setting and monthly reviews.
- Monitoring and management of in house contractor/workforce IT systems
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in estates management and you will be available at short notice.
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly rate with the potential to move over to a permanent contract.