Interim Events Manager
Not-for-profit organisation dedicated to changing lives
Community orientated team
About Our Client
This inspirational client are dedicated to changing the lives of young people through developing the skills required to begin shaping their own lives.
They are looking for an Interim Events Manager to lead on delivering the events that promote and celebrate their good work.
The key responsibilities of the Interim Events Manager include:
- Running all aspects of delivery including venue identification and hire, dealing with suppliers, health and safety, planning and logistics, processing invoices, guest list, dealing with queries and ensuring compliance with the organisation's event strategy.
- Support any additional events as required.
- Lead project teams for events and ensure that all stakeholders are clear in their roles while driving the project forwards
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of event fundraising / event management
- Project management and planning skills
- Experience of working in a complex organisation and running projects or initiatives that span disciplines and reporting lines (desirable)
- Experience of delivering success within a target driven environment
- Evidenced track record of success in managing key accounts and or individuals (desirable)
What's on Offer
The Interim Events Manager will benefit from:
- Up to £27K or the equivalent day rate
- A central Manchester office