Interim Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner role in an globally recognisable not-for-profit
A highly strategic role at the heart of the business
About Our Client
This organisation are a world leader in the not-for-profit sector. They are globally recognisable and have a presence in over a hundred countries. The organisation have gone through a huge period of change and are now planning for the future. This role is at the heart of that future strategy and will be integral to the organisation over the coming months.
- In depth analysis of business performance to inform key business decision making.
- Business planning - development of the 5-year plan and annual budget.
- Improvement of finance and business processes and ensuring that these improvements are driven forward across the business.
- Continuous development of financial models and analysis to support top level strategic decisions.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- A fully CCAB qualified accountant.
- Extensive experience in a Finance Business Partner role.
- Hands on FP&A experience.
- Advance Excel skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a large, international organisation.
- Education experience desirable but not a prerequisite.
What's on Offer
£350-£400 via an umbrella company.