- An opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Business Partner
- On going day rate assignment
About Our Client
My client are a leading Central Government organisation with offices and stores across the UK.
The key responsibilities:
- The role will provide finance business partnering support to a specific portfolio within Strategic Finance. This may involve supporting both Business as Usual (BAU) and Change portfolios.
- You will use your strong technical and influencing skills and sound understanding of the relevant business area to provide advice, challenge and scrutiny to senior colleagues.
- The post holder will need to establish and develop effective working relationships with many stakeholders, including Directors, Deputy Directors, Programme Leads and Senior Managers.
- You will be required to advise, challenge and influence as required to ensure the best outcome for the organisation. You will also deputise, where required, for the Senior Finance Business Partner.
- We support Ministers and the Executive Committee on financial strategy, working at the boundary between the technical and the political to shape high profile Government policies across the Programme's entire c.£22bn budget. We focus on maximising value for money for each pound that the Programme spends. We coordinate policy funding and operational expenditure, lead on finance input on the programme.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Extensive Business Partnering experience, ideally partnering with multiple business units
- Experience working within a government or health organisation
- Qualified Accountant with commercial setting environment experience
- Project environment
- Good reporting knowledge
What's on Offer
- £350- £450 er day umbrella dependent on experience
- Will wait up to 1 month notice period