Interim Finance Director
Hands on Finance Director required, process improvement focus
12 Month contract with a growing manufactuirng and engineering business
About Our Client
£10M turnover SME Manufacturing business based in North Derbyshire
Exceptional Opportunity to join a growing SME Manufactuinrg business, supporting the MD in the delivery of improved business performance through the provision of better processes, more insightful MI and a stronger partnering approach to the Operational side of the business
- Deliver timely and high quality month end management accounts.
- Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Liaise with Statutory and Bank Auditors.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Accruals and HP schedules, Intercompany Reconciliations.
- Experience in preparing/reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and ensuring VAT compliance.
- Preparation and submission of monthly Intrastate and EC sales List.
- Produce weekly and monthly management information in timely manner as required by senior management.
- Maximising the usage and benefits of the ERP system, including system improvements, reporting and support issues
- Ad hoc support to the Managing Director.
- Responsible for 4 staff
The Successful Applicant
Qualified accountant with hands on Site Manufacturing control experience, a passion for systems development and MI gained in a sub £50m turnover business
What's on Offer
£375-£425p/d, 9-12 month contract