Interim Finance Director
Hands on Finance Director required, process improvement focus
12 Month contract with a growing PE backed business
About Our Client
£40m t/o PE backed business in Lincolnshire
Exceptional Opportunity to join a growing PE backed business, supporting the MD in the delivery of improved business performance through the provision of better processes, more insightful MI and a stronger partnering approach to the Operational side of the business
- Deliver timely and high quality month end management accounts.
- Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Liaison with banks, external auditors and Investors
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Accruals and HP schedules, Intercompany Reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of monthly Intrastate and EC sales List.
- Produce weekly and monthly management information in timely manner as required by senior management.
- Maximising the usage and benefits of the ERP system, including system improvements, reporting and support issues
- Ad hoc support to the Managing Director.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified, senior Finance Leader with a broad Commercial outlook, high levels of energy and personal gravitas, as well as proven experience in PE backed environments
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, 9-12 month contract