- Fantastic opportunity to work alongside the Divisional FD of a leading firm
- Autonomous role taking ownership over a number of processes
About Our Client
This London based Interim Finance Director is with a leading Financial Services firm.
The successful candidate for this London based Interim Finance Director role will have the following responsibilities:
* Accounting / reporting
Oversight of reporting for housing fund entities, including:
- Leading all stakeholder reporting
- Oversight and project management of annual and interim reporting processes
- Oversight of ESG reporting aiming to be best in class provider and providing leadership on
- Leading regulatory status and reporting on two Registered Providers of social housing
- Oversight of audit processes
- Review of monthly reporting packs
- Review of quarterly factsheets
- Oversight of analysts to prepare reports for shareholders, lenders and regulators
* Investment / Administration
- Preparation of shareholder / LP announcements
- Oversight and review of loan covenant reporting
- Arrangement of debt facilities for fund entities (working in conjunction with GH Debt Advisory
- Oversight of drawdowns / redemptions for limited partnership funds
- Oversight of quarterly valuations process
- Oversight and review of fund budgets
- Oversight and review of property management subsidiary budget
- Cash flow forecasting
- Monitoring of Tax and REIT Compliance
- Approval of quarterly VAT returns for VAT registered entities
- Approval of corporation tax returns
* Other, including but not limited to
- Attendance and presentation at fund and SPV board meetings
- Oversight of property management subsidiary finance function
- Oversight of controls and risk frameworks
- Take lead on assessing the impact
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this London based Interim Finance Director role will have the following exposure:
Skills & Experience
* 3-4 years+ PQE in a business environment which operates at pace
* Degree and ACA (or equivalent)
* Strong academics
* Strong IT skills - Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong aptitude for numbers
* Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills
* Fund accounting experience
* Efficient, reliable and thorough.
* Drive and initiative - the desire to add value, proactive approach.
* Fast paced - ability to work on a variety of tasks with tight deadlines.
* Commitment to the business and the team - the ability to contribute over and above the job.
* Strong intellect - the ability to analyse and distil information quickly and effectively.
* Able to communicate effectively and adapt to anyone within the broader team.
* Demonstrate confidence and gravitas when presenting and dealing with senior people.
What's on Offer
Attractive mandate with a leading firm.