Interim Finance Manager
Fast growing international business
About Our Client
A top ten global provider of transportation and logistics services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
- Production of both financial and operational management reporting as required for the site, business and customer. To include P&L statements and Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring all accruals and prepayments are justified and are in line with the Accounting Standards
- Involvement in preparation of Forecast and Budgets, ad hoc variance analysis and integrity of Invoicing and P&L entries.
- Control and administration of the Purchase Order system
- Preparation and evaluation of capex proposal
- Acts in a manner using initiative and judgement, which will result in maximum benefit to the business and customer
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in a similar finance management role, ideally in a similar environment
- Worked with open / closed book contracts
- Exposure to building strong business relationships with both internal and external customers
- CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
What's on Offer