- Growing Not For Profit Organisation
- 6 Months Initially With Good Chance Of Going Permanent
About Our Client
A major regional non profit body with high levels of investment looking for an Interim Finance Manager - six month initial post with high chance of becoming a permanent role.
The Interim Finance Manager will
- Ensure effective financial management and reporting including the oversight of budgets, monitoring financial performance including cash flow and the production of reports for internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Provide effective leadership to the teams in these areas, ensuring that they are clear about expected standards of performance, motivated and developed to provide effective and efficient services.
- Prepare annual accounts for audit and publication as required by relevant legislation, regulations and government accounting rules.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual budget, disseminate budgets to individual departments and monitor spending including regularly meeting with budget holders and the preparation of monthly expenditure reports for the Executive Team. Provide regular advice tothe FC & Director of Finance on options to address issues arising from this monitoring.
- Ensure adherence to the conditions attached to income.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective policies and procedures to control and manage the use of resources and safeguard public money and monitor compliance with these policies.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility. Instigate and implement changes and, where appropriate recommend more strategic changes to the FC & Director of Finance.
The Successful Applicant
A financial accounting / accountancy qualification eg ACCA / ACA / CCAB / CIMA
While this is a non profit body this role would also suit candidates from commercial background
Strong all rounder needed inc Excel & modelling skills & business partnering.
What's on Offer
Up to £55,000, final salary pension good chance of role becoming permanent.