- A newly created organisation building a high calibre finance team
- Initially interim for a period of 6 months, but with permanent roles to fill
About Our Client
A newly created organisation based out of Leeds to focus on projects to tackle climate change.
This Interim Finance Manager role will be based within the newly created finance team with a view that 2 days per week would be spent working within the Leeds office and the rest of the time would be working remotely.
As Interim Finance Manager you will be working closely with the financial controller and wider finance team to establish financial processes and procedures for the newly formed organisation.
Key areas of delivery will include:
- Establishing financial controls, processes and systems
- Management of the balance sheet providing expert advice and recommendations to the executive team on any risks
- Contribution to the production of the annual report and accounts
- Contribution to the Annual report and accounts, identifying reporting and co-ordinating resolution of any issues.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will be fully qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA ) with a technical and / or audit background.
Experience of IFRS 9 Financial Instruments would be extremely useful.
Ideally Interim Finance Manager candidates would come from a background of either financial services and / or the wider public sector, but more important is someone with detailed technical financial accounting skills.
What's on Offer
Initially an interim contract inside IR35 on a PAYE or Umbrella company basis with day rates considered between £250 - 450 per day depending on relevant experience.