Interim Financial Accountant
Financial Accountant role within a world leading charity.
Accounting and financial management with the Financial Accounts function.
About Our Client
The client are one of the most recognisable brands in the UK charity world. They have changed the landscape within the area they specialise in and have helped millions over the years. The organisation are passionate about what they do and always looking for ways to improve. This role will enable the organisation to navigate the busy audit period and continue to grow.
- Preparation of annual group financial statements.
- Provide support to the team during the year-end close period.
- Preparation of charity and subsidiary accounts.
- Assist with the production of the annual report.
- Technical support relating to accounting policies, statutory accounting, and other accounting matters.
- Act as a key point of contact for all financial accounting issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified CCAB accountant.
- Strong technical finance skills.
- A working knowledge of charity accounting and VAT.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 on a fixed term contract basis.