Interim Financial Accountant
Large reputable business
Six month fixed term contract
About Our Client
A large reputable business based in Bradford.
In the role you'll be working closely with the operations teams on site and the group finance teams at head office. You will be responsible for the period end Management Accounts reporting into the Site Finance Manager (based remotely).
You'll need to be able to understand the factory and help articulate how operational performance drives the financial statements, along with supporting end to end working between the commercial team and the factory.
You'll also be accountable for:
- Producing the period end P&L, balance sheet reconciliations and associated review documents ensuring that the period end balance sheet is fully understood by the Site Finance Manager
- Exercising financial control over the factory, covering accruals & prepayments, closing stock positions and operational costs to ensure an accurate view of performance is reported each period
- Improving the quality and process of periodic reporting, along with projects to streamline the monthly reporting process
- Working on annual budgeting, reporting of performance versus budget and understanding the year on year position to help drive performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Oracle experience would be an advantage
- Able to manage your stakeholders in a challenging environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to build networks across functions and in different locations.
What's on Offer
6 month FTC