Interim Financial Controller
12 month fixed term contract
Ideally suited to 2-4 years PQE
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally connected investment manager based in London.
This role will be responsible for;
- Preparation of consolidated management and financial accounts for two Groups of companies including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Preparation of quarterly commentary on management accounts with variance analysis, banking covenant calculations and KPIs.
- Preparation of consolidated Group budget.
- Preparation of subsidiary financial and management accounts, budgets, tax returns, tax enquiries and VAT returns.
- Company secretarial for subsidiaries.
- Interaction with investee companies to set up and manage financial reporting processes and internal controls.
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the various companies.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 2+ years post qualified experience
- Previous experience within financial services
- Experience within asset management, investment management is desired
- Full UK working rights (tier 5 visa and tier 2 spouse visa accepted)
- Immediately available up to 4 weeks notice period
What's on Offer
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidates who is looking to take the next step in their career.