- Market leading global firm.
- Progressive and challenging role.
About Our Client
Market leading firm based in Edinburgh.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the financial processes, systems and controls are operating effectively, to include:
· Leading on the annual budgeting and periodic re-forecasting process.
· Overseeing the core reconciliations of payment flows - including identifying and actioning process improvements and automation in these areas
· Input into the Group month end close and provide commentary and reporting on performance against budget for your respective areas
· Management, development and mentoring of the finance team.
· Analysis of key issues for senior management team.
· Helping shape, develop and deliver relevant financial and non-financial management information.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experienced finance professional with strong financial accounting knowledge
- Propensity to absorb non-financial information across a broad range of topics and disciplines
Personal skills/experience .
- Experience in working with a number of operational areas, geographies and business units
- Ability to quickly build trusted relationships across functions and areas
- Ability to provide appropriate balance of challenge and support
- Ability to work effectively on multiple, un-related tasks covering various functions
- Ability to present financial and non-financial information clearly
What's on Offer
An excellent day rate is available for the successful candidate - negotiable DOE.