Interim Financial Controller
An Interim Financial Controller position with an established Investment Manager
Broad spectrum of responsibilities perfectly suited for a hands-on specialist
About Our Client
This Interim Financial Controller role is with a leading Financial Services business.
The successful candidate for this London based Interim Financial Controller position will have the following responsibilities:
- Management of accounting teams based internationally
- Oversight of year-end audit processes for all international entities and production of annual financial statements, including
- Identifying applicable changes to accounting standards (UK GAAP/IFRS), designing processes to capture recognition requirements and drafting complex financial statement disclosures;
- Review of regulatory filings, partnership and corporate tax compliance schedules;
- Detailed review of key department deliverables to internal groups
- Maintaining and further developing ICAAP models for 3 separate UK entities, each with differing commercial activities, corporate structures and risk profiles.
- Driving control environment structure and development, capable of achieving optimal use of global systems for diverse needs
- Leading ad-hoc projects, managing needs of multiple stakeholders to implement process change and achieve strategic vision
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this London based Interim Financial Controller position will have the following exposure:
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant PQE within a financial services firm;
- Prior managerial experience;
- Technically excellent with very strong financial control background;
- Extensive knowledge of UK GAAP/IFRS and accounting control policies;
- Advanced Excel knowledge;
- Previous experience of Microsoft Navision an advantage
What's on Offer
Attractive day rate and a great team culture.