Interim Financial Planning and Analysis
An award-winning University
Helping guide the organisation through an ever changing environment
About Our Client
The renowned University has been focusing the last few years on diversifying their income to keep up with the ever-changing times and provide strong support to the students that attend. Facing 2021 they are looking for this same level of innovation and creativity to help grow and push the University forwards.
- budget and financial planning processes and monthly management accounts deliverables
- particular analysis on student numbers, fee's and the diversification of income streams
- have an active role in helping deliver the University's 2030 Mission and Vision
- streamlining processes and improving efficiency where possible
The Successful Applicant
You will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CCAB) with excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to build relationships and credibility in person and remotely is essential. To have extensive experience with financial planning and analysis. University experience is preferred.
What's on Offer
- The ability to work from home
- Negotiable salary
- Flexibility of a day rate