- A global life-sciences business
- A flexible organization offering hybrid working
About Our Client
The client is a global group business who manufacture in the life-sciences industry.
The key responsibilities of the interim financial reporting manager:
- Responsibility for certain head office company reporting including interaction with other Group companies and Group treasury department. Ensuring accurate accounting of transactions for these companies.
- Take ownership of certain areas of Group accounting including associates, group reserves and inventory.
- Help produce the external quarterly announcements, annual report and 20-F for plc to meet the US and UK regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for preparation of certain controls within the Group financial reporting function to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley s404.
- Provision of ad hoc reports and analysis for other group functions (e.g. investor relations, Group tax, Group FP&A, Company secretarial, Group treasury and Corporate Finance).
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure successful completion of interim and year end audit.
- Ensure best practice reporting and accounting across the Group's reporting units.
- Preparation of certain UK subsidiary statutory accounts including interaction with external auditors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful interim financial reporting manager will:
- Be ACA/ACCA OR CIMA Qual
- Have experience in a listed group business
- Ability to analyse complex financial data and present clean and accurate financial reports
- Knowledge of IFRS and US FPI reporting requirements;
- Knowledge of SOX, particularly surrounding the group financial statement close process
What's on Offer
A competitive day rate is on offer to the candidate as well as flexible/hybrid working. Manufacturing and Production / Health-care/ Medical/ Interim Financial Reporting Manager.