Interim Fire Risk Assessor - West Midlands
Competitive Hourly Rate
About Our Client
A large established housing association with over 30,000 properties, prioritising the lives of their tenants and provide more than just an affordable place to call home.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will undertake Fire Risk Assessments.
- Maintain legislative compliance to the highest standard.
- Support the Fire Risk Management Programme.
- You will help adapt the current programme and offer appropriate solutions for overall fire safety.
- You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders and ensure that you are constantly up to date with designs, tenancy issues and technical faults that may impact the fire risk of the buildings.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hold or work towards membership with the IFE.
- Relevant fire risk assessment qualification.
- Experience working within a housing association setting and demonstrate experience with relation to complex buildings.
- Proven experience of fire risk assessments and building management.
- Be a problem solver and hold themselves to the highest of standards.
- Implement effective solutions to ensure that KPI's are met on time.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- Attractive Contract
- Competitive Day Rate.
- Work for an established Housing Association who value their working culture.