Interim General Manager (Finance, Strategy and Operations)
Leading an established division through transformation and change.
Driving commercial performance on existing contracts as well as core efficiency.
About Our Client
An established global real estate business with several operating arms in the UK and Europe.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Successfully implementing company strategy.
- Developing short-term financial plan.
- Maintaining a dialogue between operations and exec leadership.
- Controlling finance, contracts and commercial operations.
- Building and maintaining an effective management team.
- Assuming full accountability for the board for all company operations.
- Full commercial and operational responsibility for the performance of all the contracts.
- Representative on the Supervisory Boards for each of the contracts.
- Ensure that the operational teams are supported by appropriately qualified commercial or financial staff.
- Take an active role in the development of all commercial, financial and administrative staff within the company.
- You will have Full P & L responsibility for the Division whilst working with the team to develop controls for the monitoring of project and contract performance.
- Highlight deviations from expected operational performance.
- Work with the team to correct operational under performance.
- Communicate deviations from expected performance to the board as necessary.
- Drive optimum performance on existing projects and contract obligations.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record leading divisional office within construction, real estate and property.
- Confident in managing the P&L, contractual finances and pushing commercially minded agenda.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in driving transformation and change.
- Effectively managing operational staff as well as existing exec leadership.
What's on Offer
£600-£800 per day.