Interim Group Finance Manager
12 Month Contract with a dynamic business in South Derbyshire
Team Management, project work
About Our Client
Market leading wholesale / distribution business, long established and respected in their field.
Growing and dynamic business environment with a regional HQ in Castle Donington
This is a broad and varied role, reporting to the Finance Director and leading a small team of management accountants.
You will be responsible for all group financial reporting matters, including preparing group management accounts, running the group consolidation and liaising with the US subsidiary
- Preparing consolidated group & subsidiary statutory accounts, including tax packs
- Liaise with external auditors and manage the audit cycle for the Group
- Monthly bank & facility reporting, including covenants and funding availability
- Advise on all group accounting issues, including taxation and business combinations
- Prepare & coordinate monthly Board reporting packs and commercial dashboards
- Prepare & coordinate quarterly reforecasts for the group and its trading subsidiaries.
- Perform high quality financial analyses including KPI reporting, and modelling to help deliver the Group's strategic and financial objectives
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified accountant with strong technical skills, experience of managing a small team and the ability to support stakeholders across the business
What's on Offer
£50-55k plus bonus on an initial 12 month contract