- Working for a reputable Social Housing provider.
- Offering a competitive rate.
About Our Client
A reputable Social Housing provider.
- To lead and manage in relation to landlord health and safety compliance, repairs, and asset management.
- Ensure the effective delivery of all responsive repairs, gas servicing, cyclical, planned and grounds maintenance works.
- Ensure all appropriate health and safety risk assessments are in place.
- Manage employee performance, in accordance with company policies, procedures and guidance.
- Budget management and reports to Boards and Committees.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in a similar 'Head of' position in asset management, repairs or compliance.
What's on Offer
Negotiable daily rate for interim position and flexible working.