- Award winning best in class Procurement function
- Head of Category role
About Our Client
Best in class Procurement team working for a high profile business in Manchester with sites across the UK.
- Leading strategic procurement projects, from inception to delivery, delivering on business expectations and ensuring first class outcomes
- Manage category spend across Construction projects, Facilities in addition to picking up broader spend programmes when required
- Full creative control to perform risk analysis, opportunity assessment and drive programme strategy to put your mark on your work
- Have a say in the engagements you lead, ensuring that you maximise your output and potential within an organisation that values both performance and a healthy culture.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong procurement expertise across the end-to-end sourcing process with expertise leading procurement projects across Construction
- Your CV will need to demonstrate clearly the Construction projects you have delivered in terms of size of spend, complexity and duration.
- Highly proficient within contracts management and negotiations
- Excellent commercial acumen to effectively engage your stakeholder base within a matrix environment
- Able to work in periods of transformation and change
What's on Offer
An excellent interim opportunity with the potential to go permanent.