Interim Head Communications
Communications Lead- NHS BAND 8B
Yorkshire - Remote Working
About Our Client
A large public sector organisation
As an Interim Senior Communications Specialist you will have.
- You would have experience of managing a team within an NHS organisation
- Experience of strategic communications, campaigns, media relations, reputation and change management, stakeholder engagement, internal communications, project management as well as public affairs experience in a complex environment.
- Experience of developing end to end communication plans and running campaigns as well as advising on the best channels to market
- Experience of managing communication messaging within a complex and sensitive environment
- Experience of working across multi-channel activity, as well as a number of projects
- Strong copy-writing skills both on-line and offline
- Ability to manage senior multiple stakeholders
- Strong at managing digital communication and helping to align the website and intranet.
The Successful Applicant
You will have worked within a senior communications role previously and have the ability to work within a complex multi-stakeholder environment. You would have the following skills;
- A proven track record working within a broad communications role at a mid-senior level within the NHS health care sector.
- 5 + year experience working across Marketing, PR and engagement. You would have also managed a large team.
- You must have worked within the NHS or a healthcare organisation which is essential
- Able to work on own initiative and be able to implement a strategy.
- A proven track record of managing multiple stakeholders across a complex organisation
- Ideally worked as an interim and used to picking up projects quickly and running on own initiative whilst being sensitive to various stakeholder requirements
What's on Offer
Competitive Day Rate - BAND 8B NHS
A great opportunity to make a real impact. Please note you will have to be on site 2-3 days per week.
The role is to start Mid May. Please apply ASAP