Interim Head of Finance
Join an exciting parent organisation of a FTSE 250 business
New Interim Head of Finance Position
About Our Client
Our client are a parent organisation of a FTSE 250 company in the defence sector, who are currently looking to recruit an Interim Head of Finance to support the financial performance of the business.
1. A key member of the business management team ensuring business goals and financial performance are achieved.
2. Provide leadership/ direction and develop the business finance team to delivery robust financial support throughout the business.
3. Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts/ reports for the business to ensure operational management understand/ manage the financial performance of their respective areas.
4. Provide challenge to the business to ensure that financial control is applied to all projects, tasks and overheads.
5. Lead the business in formulating budget/ forecasts (including mid-month flash) and presenting to the Projects Board.
6. Monitor, understand, and manage financial performance and variances against budget/ forecasts to ensure appropriate financial governance is in place.
7. Manage the provision of financial support and challenge the CAPEX and bids ensuring appropriate level of financial scrutiny.
8. Manage working capital to ensure that cash generation is maximised.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge, experience and skills
Qualified accountant (ACA, ACMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a numbers of years of experience in operational financial management roles within either a projects or a services environment.
Must be available immediately/at short notice.
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate with the possibility of a future permanent conversion.